Welcome to Starting a Small Business: the COVID Kick.
The current pandemic is kicking a number of trends and circumstances to simultaneously hasten disaster and opportunity.
Covid-19 has also kicked the small business sector hard in the backside in a number of ways to:
- Weed out poor performing businesses
- Legitimize working from home
- Make it easier for smaller businesses to sell to larger businesses
- Opened up selling to consumers from anywhere
- Accelerated the adoption of new business models
However as much as things are evolving at a more rapid rate than before, there’s still a lot about starting a new business that remains the same. Your idea needs to be viable, have something that customers want, and be able to generate sustainable long-term profit.
Covid-19 therefore hasn’t fundamentally changed the most important aspects of launching a small business:
To meet a need or solve a problem which people buy at a price where you make a profit.
If you’re looking to start a business then you’ve come to the right place. Download the e-book here and scroll down to access our free articles, templates, tools and calculators.
So, are you ready to start your business? Let’s go!
Small business tools and resources
We’ve collated the very best small business tools and content from bank websites, free for anyone to download, save and use.
Tools and calculators
- Buying a small business checklist
- Digital marketing
- Drive online traffic
- Four reality checks your idea will work
- How much money you need to start
- Increase sales in 90 days
- Organizing business records
- Protect your intellectual property
- Seven ways to raise capital
- Start-up checklist
- Understanding cash cycles